"Pooling Your Purchasing Power"
Premier facilitates collaboration among employers and health plans to enhance the buying power of like employer populations for services such as:
- Wellness and Disease Management
- Administrative Fees
- Prescription Drugs
- Ancillary Benefits- Life, Disability, Long-Term Care
- Eligibility Audits
- Online Enrollment
- Stop Loss
- Grant Writing
- COBRA/HIPAA Administration
Value of Collaborative Purchasing
"The goal of collaborative buying is to reduce overall expenses as they pertain to healthcare plans and other benefits. Premier will be able to leverage volume purchasing for services associated with managing and implementing healthcare programs without pooling risk."
- Cindy Hammer, President
- Overall expenses can be reduced as they pertain to healthcare plans and benefits.
- Volume discounts will be created by leveraging collaborative purchasing power for the administration of managed healthcare programs such as wellness and disease management, stop loss, ancillary benefits and more as a purchasing group.
- Health plan will gain access to one consolidated analytical tool that will measure performance against regional and national school district benchmarks, as well as each other.
- Future increases will be mitigated.
- Customized programs will be developed to suit the specific needs of the group.
- Representatives from each health plan will have input into the customization of programs.